Michelle has worked with adults from age 18 to 98 years, and also with young people from the age of 14 years...
Personal therapy is available weekdays, evenings and weekends.
Clients are seen face-to-face from Private Practices based in
- Video or Telephone
1. If you want to know more; Michelle offers an informal free 20 minute telephone call / Zoom if preferred
2. Following the outcome of this is a face-to-face 50 minute assessment consultation which is fee paying and explores your personal history, your needs and your expectations
3. The next stage can be offered as regular weekly -
- Crisis Counselling of 1 to 3 sessions for when you need to talk now
- Short-term focused counselling of 6 -16 sessions
- Open-ended, long-term counselling
- Supportive therapy offered on an open-ended but two weekly basis
Please note that sessions are diarised for the same time, same place and same day of the week; very occasionally a flexible approach can be adopted to accommodate work travel and special situations.
(Michelle Devaux Davey, BPC, MBACP)