Henry Ford told us "if you always do what you've always done, then you'll always get what you always got".
Consequently, personal therapy offers a significant step toward the creation of something new, something different and ultimately, toward change...
Therapy topics typically considered;
- Abuse, Bullying, Neglect, Trauma
- Addiction, Self-Harm
- Anxiety, Panic Attacks
- Bereavement & Loss
- Depression, Feeling Tearful, Lacking Motivation or Energy, Reclusive
- Fearful, Shy
- Identity; Ethnicity & Culture, Gender & Sexuality
- Life Events - e.g. Car Accident, Menopause, Divorce
- Past Events, Repetitive thoughts, Painful emotions
- Physical Health; science has enabled us to confirm a mind-body link, with prolonged emotional difficulty recognised as having a significant influence on physical health
- Relationships; individual, family, couple, work-place issues